High-Speed Flexible Mounter
The KE302V is a 7th-generation modular placement machine from Juki and represents the latest leading-edge technology for improved flexibility and production quality. It supports a hybrid feeder mix of electronic and mechanical feeders with up to 160 dual-lane electronic 8mm tape feeder capacities per machine. Maximum board size is 22″x24″. The KE3020V is the ideal solution for PoP (package on package) placement supporting a linear and rotary flux for highly accurate placement.
JUKI Pick and Place Machine
- This is applicable to dual-lane production.*6
- Compact footprint: the width is just 1.25m
- Equipped with standard Placement Monitor check function.*1
- Replaceable heads allow you to configure a production line best suited to the current requirements.*6
- High-speed component placement using high-speed non-stop vision recognition.*3
- Wide range of components and boards: tall components, large components, and large boards.
- Brand new Matrix Tray Sever TR8S improves component capability and productivity.
|BOARD SIZE||COMPONENT SPECS||FEEDER INPUTS||PLACEMENT SPECS|
|Maximum board size is 22” x 24”||Component Height:
01005 up to 33.5mm square
|Max.160 in case of 8mm tape
(on an Electric double tape feeder)The use of electronic double
tape feeders enable mounting
of a maximum of 160 component types.
17,100CPH (IPC9850) for chips
|Component Size:74 X 74 or 50 X 150mm
• Laser Recognition:
±0.05mm (±3σ)• Vision Recognition: