The compact dual-beam NPM-D3A offers a reinforced frame, advanced head, and award-winning Multi Recognition Camera improve placement accuracy down to 30um, and capable achieving a maximum CPH of 92,000.
The NPM-D3 is an industry standard building block in high-speed, high volume applications ranging from automotive to industrial to medical. In fact, the vast majority of automotive EMS providers choose Panasonic solutions.
Panasonic Pick and Place Machine
- Flexible board handling system converts to support single- and multiple dual-lane operation modes
- Compact footprint and dual-side operation maximizes factory floor space utilization and scalability
- Swing Nozzle for inserting through-hole devices oriented in packaging different than insertion orientation
- Integrates the industry’s only field-scalable Multi Recognition Camera that combines alignment, thickness, and 3D coplanarity into one time-saving, process-improving step
- Continuous (Sinusoidal) Motion over upward looking camera scanning
|PCB Dimensions (mm) *||Dual-Lane Mode: L 50 × W50 ~ L 510 × W 300
Single-Lane Mode: L 50 × W50 ~ L 510 × W 590
|PCB Exchange Time *||Dual-Lane Mode: 0s* *No 0s when cycle time is 3.6 s or less
Single-Lane Mode: 3.6s* *When selecting short conveyors
|Electric Source||3-phase AC 200, 220, 380, 400, 420, 480 V 2.7 kVA|
|Pneumatic Source *||0.5 MPa, 100 L /min (A.N.R.)
|Dimensions (mm) *||W 832 × D 2,652 [*3] × H 1,444 [*4]
|Mass||1 680 kg (Only for main body : This differs depending on the option configuration.)|